Hey guys! I’ve been nominated to do the Liebster award for the third time!! Thank you so much https://trustinthewords.wordpress.com/
for nominating me!! Check out her blog, it’s amazing:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Hello book lovers! Today, I’m going to be doing the First Lines Friday. It is a weekly feature for book lovers hosted by Wandering Words. Judge a book by its opening lines, and not by its cover! I saw geekish books do it and I asked her if I could do it. She said that it is a weekly feature that everyone could do so I’m doing it. I also invite you to do it too, it sounds really fun!
- Pick a book off your shelf and open to the first page
- Copy the first few lines to capture the reader’s attention
- Finally… reveal the book!
Hello book lovers! Today, I am going to do The Infinity Dreams Award!! I was tagged by Michaela Joy. Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should: The meaning of written words.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
Title: Walking disaster
Author: Jamie McGuire
Publication date: April 2, 2013
Publisher: Atria Books
Rating: 3.5 stars
Hello dear book lovers! Today, I am going to write a review on Walking Disaster which is written by Jamie McGuire. The book is the same story as Beautiful Disaster, but this time the story is from Travis’ perspective, the guy’s perspective!!! This review will have a spoiler section at the end so if you didn’t read the book, feel free to read it. Continue reading
Hello book lovers! Today, I got nominated to do the dragon’s loyalty award by the amazing Luna!! If you haven’t check out her blog yet, you should. Here it is: LuniReads
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Hello my dear readers!! Today, I wanted to write this post to let you know that I rearranged my bookshelf! It took me like a whole hour to decide which book goes where. *sigh* Rearranging bookshelves are so hard, but super fun!!
It’s not that there was something with the way my books were placed at first, but I just wanted some change and that is why I rearranged everything. Hope you like it!
(Sorry the before photo isn’t the best picture quality, but I didn’t have anything else) Continue reading
Hello everyone!! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. So if you read my latest posts, you might have noticed that I just finished reading “Through the zombie Glass” by Gena Showalter, but haven’t gotten to read something else. I have four books that I want to read, but I don’t know which one I want to read first!!! So I decided that maybe you guys could help me.
Here are the books I want to read: Continue reading