First of all, thank you to Percy (Ana) fromfor nominating me for this award!! I am so honored and happy because I don’t usually get tagged! So here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
How many book boyfriends/girlfriends do u have ?
A lot!!! Ok I must have at least 10…. Here is my list:
- Maven Calore from Red Queen ❤ ( My baby, my life, my everything <3)
- Theon from Falling kingdoms
- Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass
- Finn from the Trylle series
- Theodore Finch from All the Bright Places
- Park from Eleanor and Park
- Peter from To All the boys I’ve loved before
- Prince Maxon From the selection series
- Jace Wayland from the mortal instruments
- Cole Holland from the white rabbit chronicles
Ok I’ll stop here because I have a such long list… Though my favorite of all is Maven ❤
2. Do you read the books of the movies you hate ?
No, if I didn’t like the movie, then why would I waste time to read the book??
3. Pick one fictional world if you were to live there your entire life
SOO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!! I would love to just visit all the worlds from time to time, but if I have to choose one, I’ll pick the Mortal Instruments. Yup, I’ll be a shadowhunter ❤
4. Do you read during classes in school/college ?
Yes but not anymore. Because before the things that I was learning were very easy and I already knew how to do it (math) so I allowed myself to read from time to time…but not anymore, if I read in my math class, I wouldn’t be able to understand anything.
5. The villain you hate to love the most?
I’m not going to spoil you guys so I’m just going to say the book’s title. And the book is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, I just love a certain villain ❤
6. Favorite hero and heroine and why ?
Hero: Theon from Falling Kingdoms because he is just so brave and I just love him and what he does. Team Theon all the way (100%) no matter what happened!!! ❤
Heroine: Calaena Sardorthien from Throne of Glass because she is just so fearless and badass, but at the same time there is a little girly part in her personality. She is funny and my heroine ❤
7. Name one book that you would never read again even if it costs you your life ?
For my life is a little exaggerated, but if I had no choice, I would choose the Pearl from John Steinbeck. It was just so boring, nothing was happening and I just couldn’t do it!! I’m actually reading another book from this author so I hope that this one will be better!
8. How do you restrict yourself if you were on a book buying ban
I honestly have no idea!!! I just hope that I don’t have a book buying ban!!
9. Which book made you to fall in love with reading/blogging?
The book that made me fall in love with reading is actually All the Bright Places and this book has a special part in my heart and I’m never going to forget it!!! The book that made me fall in love with blogging is actually Red Queen! And to honor this book, my first post on my blog was a review on it!!!!
10. If you were to have a fictional pet what would it be ?
I actually never thought about that. I guess that I would choose Buttercup from the immortal series….This dog is actually the first fictional pet I read about so yeah, he would be my pet ❤
11. Chocolates or cakes(not chocolate cakes :P) ?
CHOCOLATES ❤ I am a extreme huge fan of chocolate like I could eat it all day!!!! I love cake too, but for me, chocolate is the best ❤
Facts about me:
- I am a night person. I always like to do everything late at night more than in the day (reading, homework, planning stuff, eat…)
- I am very optimistic when it comes to the future of everyone except mine.
- I love to daydream; if it was a subject at school, I would have 100% 😉
- I love to eat like I can eat all day long and not care about getting fat.
- I love swimming ❤ It’s my favorite activity after reading, I just like the sensation of the water on my skin.
- I am actually born in Mauritius, a little island in the Indian Ocean.
- I also love to play video games from time to time.
- I like it when everything is planned in advance because like that I won’t stress about things.
- My favorite animal must be pigs or pandas.
- My friends call me Mamanda or Amandina ❤ and I love them so much ❤
- I am a very emotional girl, I can cry on command at any time of the day.
So here are 11 facts about me! Hope you enjoyed it!
My own questions:
- What is the thing you always wanted? Why and did you get it?
- What is your favorite fictional person of all time and why?
- How many book boyfriends do you have? (I know I copied this question, but it is so good)
- What is your reading challenge for 2016? Do you think you can do it?
- Do you read at night or in the day?
- A book you loved but hated the movie?
- Did your parents read to you when you were little? If yes, what did they read to you?
- What books are you ashamed that you didn’t read?
- What song reminds you of a book you read?
- What would you do if your friend lost a book that you lent to her/him?
- Why do you love to read? what made you realize it?
Ok so sorry if you were already tagged or if you have more than 200 followers:
Ninoshka from Enchanted Readers
Cath from Trust in the Words
Imogene from mugglebooks
Olivia from Heir of Glitter
Justin from B O O K W O R M A N I A C
Shannon from Shannon
I hope that you enjoyed reading mine!!! And I can’t wait to see your answers!