Hey everyone! I didn’t plan on writing a post today, but then I got nominated byto do the Liebster Award! Thank you for nominating me! It really means a lot to me.
So if you don’t know what the Liebster award is, it is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
These are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
The questions given to me are:
1. What are your favorite genres to read?
I like to read fantasy, literature, YA fantasy, YA contemporary, mysteries, romance and science-fiction books. I sometimes read classic and historical books, but not that often.
2. Is there a book you liked and everyone seemed to hate?
I don’t really know…because there is always good and bad comments about a book, so everyone can’t hate it even though it’s the worst book ever.
I think I’ll go with the immortal series by Alyson Noel. A lot of people that I know said that this book was annoying and boring. I actually found it pretty good and it was one of the first YA books that I read so it definitely holds a special place in my heart.
3. Is there you hated and everyone seemed to love?
Don’t hit me please. It’s my personal opinion; if you liked it then good for you but it just didn’t work out for me. For this questions, I’m going to go with If I stay by Gayle Forman.
I just found the book slow and not entertaining. I really wished I liked it like everyone else, but I didn’t. Then, I gave the movie a try and still the same opinion. I didn’t like it. But somehow, I read the second one and I found it way better. I think that Gayle Forman could have written only the second book and not the first and it would be better.
4. Do you prefer E-Books (nooks, Kindles) or Regular books?
I prefer regular books because I just love the smell of the book and it’s always better to have it in your hands when you can feel the pages full of magic!
5. What book would you like to see adapted into a Movie/TV show?
For this one, I’m going to go with The Selection by Kiera Cass. I absolutely loved the book and I would love to see it become a movie. Though I have this little fear when it comes to movies based on books because it is never the same as the readers imagined so we can be pretty disappointed. But I’ll take the risk!
6. Who would you cast?
As America, I would want Holland Roden. As Prince Maxon, I would want to see Chace Crawford and finally, I would see Ansel Elgort as Aspen.
There is a lot more characters but I think I’ll stop here.
7. What are favorite TV shows?
Grey anatomy, Pretty little liars, Big bang theory, How I met your mother and The Ellen Show.
8. What are your favorite Movies?
I loved a lot of movies!! So hard to choose… My favorites are Rise of the Guardians (since I was little), Pixels, Lucy, Planes, Focus, the best of me and Big hero 6. But there is so much more!!!
9. Do you write? If so what genre do you write?
I do not write (if blogging doesn’t count), but if I had to, I would choose to write YA books because it looks so much fun to just get yourself drown into the world of teenagers (even though I am one right now. If I will write a book, it will be when I become an adult)
10. Favorite book series of all-time
Ok so this is hard because I have to choose between all my babies!!! I will go for the Trylle series because I didn’t finish the series of a lot so I can’t say them (Throne of Glass, Cinder, Falling kingdoms, Red Queen, Percy Jackson series…).
- How many books do you read per week and what is your goal for this year?
- How many book boyfriends do you have?
- What are the books that you are ashamed that you didn’t read?
- What would you do if your friend lost a book that you lent to her/him?
- What is a book that you loved but hated the movie adaptation?
- What book describes you the most? Why?
- What books made you stay up all night to finish it?
- If you had to choose between walking and reading, what would you choose?
- What character would you want to be?
- Did you ever cry in public while reading a book?
- A character that you want to punch in the face?
- The French Library
- The Galaxial Word
- Books at Dawn
- The Meaning of Written Words
- the orang-utan librarian