Hello book lovers! Today, I’m going to be doing the book fangirling award!!
First of all, a big thank you to Christina Kab. You should check out her blog: https://christinasbookparadise.wordpress.com. She’s a very great person and Christina, thank you again for tagging me. I love to answer questions about books!!!
Before we start, the rules are:
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have at the end.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. If you could rewrite a book, which would you pick and why?
Ok so this question got me thinking for a long time and I really didn’t know if I should pick a bad book to change how it’s written or choose a very good book with a sad ending (for me) to make it into a happy ending. I finally chose to re-write All The Bright Places because I really want to change the end!!! I don’t want to spoil anyone so I’m not going to say what I’m going to change. I’m just going to say that I loved this book (no matter what people say about it) and the only thing that I want to change is the ending. People who read the book will understand what I want to change 😉
2. Most anticipated book release of 2016?
Glass sword!!!!!! I’m counting the days!!! 9 days left! Can’t wait! I think that this day, I’m going to be super excited and I wouldn’t be able to concentrate in class because I’ll be thinking about my baby that I’m going to buy that night.
3. Who is your fictional crush?
Hahahaha ok so were you asking for only one? Because I have tons and can’t only choose one. I’ll write my top 5 instead (which is also very hard):
- Maven and Cal from Red Queen (I just can’t choose because of what happened)
- Theon from Falling kingdoms (Team Theon forever ❤ )
- Chaol from Throne of Glass (sorry Dorian)
- Jace (not gonna say the last name because….)
- Peter from To all the boys I’ve loved before ( my baby <3)
4. A book that left you to tears
A lot of books…unfortunately/luckily. I am a very emotional person if I didn’t tell you before. So the book that made me cry the most is All The Bright Places…because Jesus, the ending!!!
5. Favorite main character
Male: Harry Potter ❤ ❤
Female: Celaena from Throne of Glass
Ok so I asked a lot of questions since I started the blog so the questions might be repetitive: (I might also choose the questions that were asked to me)
- A book that you hate and why do you hate it so much
- A character that you would marry without hesitation (only one, hehehe that’s hard right? *evil laugh* )
- If you could rewrite a book, which would you pick and why?
- What is the best lesson books have taught you? Why is that so important?
- A song and a book that fit perfectly together.
If you already did it, then sorry you don’t have to do it again. Thank you for reading this post. Have a wonderful day!