Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
Hello book lovers! Today is the first time that I’m going to be doing Top Ten Tuesday! It hasn’t even be two months since I had this blog and I saw a lot of people doing it so I decided why not me? So today’s Top Ten Tuesday is a Valentine’s Day themed freebie! And I chose to do “My top ten fictional OTPs” and “Swoony quotes from books”. So let’s get started!
Top Ten Fictional OTPs!!
- Throne of Glass: Celaena and Chaol ❤ ❤ **SHIP SHIP SHIP**
- Falling Kingdoms: Cleo and Theon (forever no matter what)
- The Selection: America and Maxon ❤
- I’ll give you the sun: Brian and Noah (Made for each other)
- To all the boys I’ve loved before: Peter and Lara Jean (so fangirling about them)
- All the bright places: Finch and Violet
- Mortal instruments series (omg there’s so many): Jace and Clary, Simon and Izzy, Magnus and Alec.
- Eleanor and Park: Eleanor and Park (duh!)
- Trylle series: Finn and Wendy (yes them!)
- The fault in our stars: Augustus and Hazel ❤ (of course)
So those are my top ten OTPs. I hope you liked it 🙂 Let me know in the comments which one you love 😉 Now let’s do the other one!
Swoony Quotes from books!
“‘I’m in love with you,’ he said quietly.
‘Augustus,’ I said.
‘I am,’ he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling.
‘I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.’”
From The fault in our stars ❤
“There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.”
― Cassandra Clare,
“I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn’t, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful, because I will always care what happens.”
— Sarah J. Maas (Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2))
Chaol, you have succeeded to make me giggle like a little girl in front of lots of candy! Congrats, you are one of not many. I love him so much guys ❤
Noah and Brian are so GOALS ❤
Ok so I’ll stop here! I hope that you liked it. What are the quotes that make you all swoony inside? Tell me in the comments and until next time!