Hey everyone!! So I haven’t been posting these few past days because I was on vacation and didn’t really have the time. This post is an update on the things I’m doing. First of all, today I just finished the book I was reading for so long now. It is Vault of Dreams by Luke Taylor and a review is coming up soon (I gave it 4.5 stars). I will probably be posting more next week because tomorrow I won’t be home until Friday maybe so I won’t have a lot of time to review or write any posts. I’m really sorry and I promise you guys to write more next week. I will finish reviewing Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas and I might write a review on Nowhere but here which is one of my favorite of this year. I might also be doing a post on the characters that I hate because you guys liked it when I wrote a post on characters that I liked. And I’ll also be doing a book haul soon because I have a lot of books to show you. Thanks for reading and until next time. xoxo
Today, I’m going to be doing the NY book tag!!! A big thanks to GIOVANNARD @ Book Coma Blog. Go see her blog, it’s really good. And I’m sorry that it took me this long to do the tag. Let’s get started!
1.) WHAT BOOK IS ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND NOW?
Vaults of dreams by Luke Taylor which is actually a book that I received from the author himself. So far, it’s amazing!
2.) WHAT WAS THE LAST TRULY GREAT BOOK YOU READ?
There’s something about this book that makes me just love it so much. I love the concept and it is one of the most original stories I ever read about. I just love the loyalty in this book. And after finishing it, I immediately started the second book in the series! Just read this book if you haven’t and if you read, what did you think about it?
3.) IF YOU COULD MEET ANY WRITER – DEAD OR ALIVE – WHO WOULD IT BE?
AND WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW?
Sarah J. Maas or Jandy Nelson!!! I absolutely love them so much and I would give anything to be able to meet them. I would want to know everything!!!!!! I love their writing so much and their books are killing me each and every time! Continue reading
Hello everyone! I just wanted to remind you that I recently joined twitter and on my account, I’ll be updating what I’m currently reading, recommendations and do on! So be sure to follow me and I’ll follow you back 🙂
Personally, I think that the more unusual a character’s name is, the better it is. I don’t know if it makes sense (probably not) but my point is that I really like weird names for the characters in a book. Although I also really appreciate a pronunciation guide if the name is too complicated. Anyways, today I’m going to be writing down my favorite characters name.
Let’s get started:
- A lot of characters in Sarah J. Maas books: Aelin, Rowan, Aedion, Feyre, Rhysand, Tamlin, Chaol…and the list goes on. I just like those names very much. I don’t like it when a person you know has the same name as one of your characters.
2. Cleo in Falling Kingdoms: I like the fact that she was named after a goddess, it makes her even more interesting. And if you didn’t read this series yet, I highly recommend it. *This photo was taken from the internet*
3. Bryn from the kanin chronicles: I love this world and Bryn is a strong independent woman who I find the name very intriguing. I really like her personality and also recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read the series yet. I love Amanda Hocking’s world and always get swallowed by it. Continue reading
Greetings! So, I just wanted to know what are you guys reading in the moment and if you’re enjoying it or not. I’m having trouble choosing what I will read next so maybe your opinion will help me 🙂 Thanks for helping!
Generally, if you ask my friends, my family or anyone who knows me, they’ll confirm you that I’m a pretty happy person. I love to laugh and makes others laugh so today, I wanted to write a post about the things that make (almost) everyone happy!!! Almost because not everyone likes those things but I think that most people do. Then I’m going to write what makes ME happy.
“Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” -Alan Cohen
Here are 50 random little things that usually make everyone happy:
- Listening to music
- Dancing and singing
- A long hot bath after a long day
- Moving on
- Hot cookies
- Hanging out with friends
- When you find the perfect outfit match
- Family outing
- The feeling of accomplishment
- Knowing all the lyrics of a song
- When you just curl in your bed on a rainy day
- Making new friends
- Looking at the stars at night and wondering what life is
- A hobby
- Something you’re obsessed with
- When someone texts you first
- Laughing until the tears come
- Have a feeling you belong
- Looking at random lists on the internet 😉
- Random but interesting facts
- Finding that one friend who has the same interest as you
- Watching the sunset
- Giving gifts
- That awesome feeling after you helped someone
- Songs that remind us of something wonderful
- Making a joke that made everyone laugh
- Walking in a pile of leaves
- Having dreams
- Being in love
- Playing video games
- Collecting something
- Receiving a package in the mail
- Drinking hot chocolate during winter days
- Talking with your best friend
- Giving advice
- Happy people
- When your room is clean
- When you’re talking about some happy old memories
- Being the best of myself
Since I wanted to do this for a long time now, I decided why not today? So here it is!!! Although, I think I should do this in two (or more) parts because there are a lot.
First of all, for those of you who don’t know what an OTP is. Here:
Okok, you didn’t understand? Here is a more…accurate one:
Yeah and before you ask, I have more than one OTP….I probably have more OTPs that are allowed to qualify myself as “normal” and “not obsessed”. So here’s how this Post will work, I’ll say the names of my OTP and then try to put a quote or a fan art. **The pictures or GIFs are not mine**
Let’s get started: Continue reading
Look at that photo!!!! This is amazing. I want to thank everyone that is following me and just so you know, all of you just made my day ❤ ❤ Lots of love
Hey everyone!!! Today, I had my last exam so for me, SCHOOL’S FINISHED!!! Well…until next September…*sigh*.
I just wanted to tell you guys that I know I haven’t been posting a lot and it was because I needed to study but now, you’ll be seeing for of me 🙂 Lately, I was actually working on a review of Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, but it’s taking me a little more time my normal reviews because I want to tell you guys everything I loved about it. So, that’s coming right up. I hope I can post it for next week.
Are your exams finished??? What do you plan to do in summer?? Tell me about it in the comments below
Greetings everyone!! Today, I’m going to be reviewing “Why we broke up” written by Daniel Handler and illustrated by Miara Kalman. As you can see in the photo above, I didn’t really like the book. Yeah….unpopular opinion, I guess. First of all, I was really intrigued by the premise of this book and very excited to read it, but I was really disappointed. This review doesn’t contain any spoilers. So let’s start:
I’m telling you why we broke up, Ed. I’m writing it in this letter, the whole truth of why it happened.
Min Green and Ed Slaterton are breaking up, so Min is writing Ed a letter and giving him a box. Inside the box is why they broke up. Two bottle caps, a movie ticket, a folded note, a box of matches, a protractor, books, a toy truck, a pair of ugly earrings, a comb from a motel room, and every other item collected over the course of a giddy, intimate, heartbreaking relationship. Item after item is illustrated and accounted for, and then the box, like a girlfriend, will be dumped. Continue reading