Personally, I think that the more unusual a character’s name is, the better it is. I don’t know if it makes sense (probably not) but my point is that I really like weird names for the characters in a book. Although I also really appreciate a pronunciation guide if the name is too complicated. Anyways, today I’m going to be writing down my favorite characters name.
Let’s get started:
- A lot of characters in Sarah J. Maas books: Aelin, Rowan, Aedion, Feyre, Rhysand, Tamlin, Chaol…and the list goes on. I just like those names very much. I don’t like it when a person you know has the same name as one of your characters.
2. Cleo in Falling Kingdoms: I like the fact that she was named after a goddess, it makes her even more interesting. And if you didn’t read this series yet, I highly recommend it. *This photo was taken from the internet*
3. Bryn from the kanin chronicles: I love this world and Bryn is a strong independent woman who I find the name very intriguing. I really like her personality and also recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read the series yet. I love Amanda Hocking’s world and always get swallowed by it.
4. Ultan and Finleigh in Vault of Dreams by Luke Taylor: I am currently reading this book and so far, it is amazing. I particularly like these two characters and can’t wait to see what’s going to happen to them. And also, did you see how amazing the cover is?
5. Finnick and Katniss from the Hunger Games: I loved those two names the second I heard them. Not only do I love the names but also the characters.
Thanks for reading and until next time 🙂
Follow me on: