It’s been a long time since I got nominated for an award. So first of all, thank you A universe for books. I got nominated yesterday and found her questions really interesting so I decided o do it today. P.s. Check out her post.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- Imagine that you are the protagonist and your life is a book. Which book that you’ve read would be written about you?
That’s kind of obvious xD
2. Imagine your favourite book is being turned into a book to movie adaptation. See if you can create a soundtrack to this book. Which book would it be?
This soundtrack would be a super cute love song that will make everyone fall in love! Exactly like this book.
3. Continuing from question 2, who would be your dream cast?
Oh god. To be honest, I’m really bad at this kind of question….so I’m not going to answer that. Sorry…
4. If you could travel in time, where would you want to travel and what would you do?
I would probably go back in time where there were kingdoms and kings and queens. As you all know I love to read about them and I would love to go back then (before uprisings and stuff)
5. If real life was a fantasy book, what kind of character would you be? (Rebel, assassin, warrior, adventurer etc…)
I’d probably be the awkward person who gets killed, but if I could choose what I’d WANT to be, it would be an assassin *cough* Celaena Sardorthien *cough*
6. What is your favourite beginning to a new book or book series?
My favourite beginning is when some action is going on. Then the characters explain everything of what’s going on.
7. If you were to write a book or book series, what would it be about?
I would create my own fantasy world where magic exists. I don’t really know any details, but it’s for sure that if I write a book, it will be a fantasy one.
8. Clay/ air gun shooting, running, climbing, horse riding, hiking. How would you order these from best to worst?
Horse riding, Clay/ air gun shooting, hiking, running and climbing.
9. Would you rather be a bookseller, but you are never able to read another book again or an author, but you can only read the stories you’ve written?
I honestly don’t know
10. Would you rather be: a demi-god, shadowhunter or peculiar? Why?
11. If you were a demi-god, who would your godly parent be and if you were peculiar, what would be your peculiarity?
Well, I would like to be the child of Athena.
- Do you use bookmarks all the time and what is your favorite?
- The first book that made you cry
- What is the one book that you always recommend to others?
- What genre do you can’t seem to get into and why?
- What is your favorite movie based on a book?
- What is your least favorite movie based on a book and why was it so bad?
- What is your favorite place and time to read?
- Name a character you would want to be and one who is a lot like you
- What is your favorite quote based on a book?
- A song that relate you to a book
- Do you prefer stand-alones or series? why?