Hey guys! I’ve been nominated to do the Liebster award for the third time!! Thank you so much https://trustinthewords.wordpress.com/for nominating me!! Check out her blog, it’s amazing:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
The questions for me:
Do you prefer salty or sweet food?
It depends. There are some salty food that I like more than sweet ones, but there are also food that I like the other way around. So I am really torn apart here…. I think I’ll choose sweet because of chocolate, cakes, ice cream and all that delicious sweet food!
If you get stuck in an elevator with two characters who hate each other, who would be and what would you do first?
Characters that hate each other? Humm…. The only two characters that hate each other that are on my mind right now are Josh and Peter from To all the boys I’ve loved before. They don’t really hate each other, they just are not friends and dislike each other a little bit, but I think it will pass. They would probably talk and try to make each other believe that they are the best. I would be eating popcorn in a corner and listening carefully because come on, I really want to see that.
What magical/dystopian world you would hate to live in?
The young elites because it looks like the whole world there is upside down. People are getting killed even if they are innocent. It reminds me a lot of the Salem witches where a lot of innocent women got killed.
What is your favorite quote?
” The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count” – Jennifer Niven from All The Bright Places
What book do you plan on reading next?
If you could meet any author in the world (and spend an afternoon with he/her) who would it be and why?
If you read my other posts, you might know the answer. The person I would want to see is Jandy Nelson. Just because she is an amazing writer and we would talk about books all the time.
What it is your latest obsession?
Book obsession or in general? If book, then falling kingdoms or throne of glass. If in general, DYLAN O’BRIEN ❤
Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Vampire!!! Beautifully immortal!!!
Where do you read?
I can read everywhere but I usually read on my bed which is in my room.
The most important lesson that a book had thought you?
Ok so this might sound cliché, but to always follow your dreams and to always protect and cherish the ones you love.
Best books series in the universe?
AAAHHH!! To hard to choose only one! I would pick Throne of Glass or Falling kingdoms.
Facts about me:
- I am currently eating chips (lays)
- No matter how much sleep I get, I will always have trouble getting out of bed in the morning; especially if I have to go to school.
- My favorite singer is Ed Sheeran because he has the voice of an angel that has the power to make me melt inside.
- I am a very happy person in general; always looking at the bright side of things.
- Aside from books, food is my life!
- My favorite subject is English
- I am actually listening to “I hate U I Love U” by Gnash feat. Olivia O’Brien. It’s really good!!!
- My favorite thing to drink is water.
- I don’t usually eat and read at the same time, too scared to spill it on my book.
- I am very excited because in March, I’m going to go to France and Italy with all of my friends!!
- I am 14 years old and very short.
Sorry if you already did it. I am not nominating a lot because it’s the third time that I’m doing it.
- How many book boyfriends do you have? Tell us your top 5.
- Who is your favorite Booktuber?
- What is your favorite kind of chocolate or do you just hate chocolate?
- What is the weirdest book that you have ever read? Why?
- Name a book that you can read again and again until you die.
- Do you have any siblings? What is the thing that you have in common?
- What is your favorite song for the moment?
- How long can you survive (going crazy) without reading?
- What is your favorite number? Why?
- What is your favorite subject and why?
- Do you read fanfiction?
So this was the Liebster award! Have a nice day everyone!